- Question Bank with 3000+well-curated questions
- Covers Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability and Data Interpretation
- Questions developed over the last 2 decades mimicking actual test questions
- Online Test Interface mimicking the prevalent test platforms
- Detailed solutions available after the test for learning
- Well-structured system for continuous yearlongpractise
Who is it for?
The PraKtiz Software Platform is a framework for taking online tests.It can be customised for different use cases.
- Online Test Platform - PraKtiz can be used for conducting first round screening of fresh recruits
- Konfidence can provide the platform, customised tests, or both
- PraKtiz can be configured to reflect the company’s recruitment needs
- We can do the first round screening end to end and provide the filtered set of candidates for the interview by the company.
- Online Test Platform - PraKtiz can be used as an assessment tool to understand the recruitment preparedness of the students
- PraKtiz can be used as a tool to assess the effectiveness of training
- It will give students familiarity with patterns of prominent recruiters
- It can be used to engage students fruitfully during the placement hour
- Placement officer can have full control on the conduct of the tests
- PraKtiz can be hosted in the college LAN or Online.
- Cloud hosting enables students to access the tests from their homes as well
Freshers and Students stepping into jobs can practice Aptitude Tests and be better prepared for jobs
- Online Test Platform - PraKtiz can be your one-stop shop for online aptitude test practice
- Tests mimicking the patterns of prominent recruiters
- Short and Long Tests; Topic-based and Mixed Tests
- Regular tests in a Fixed Schedule to ensure that you do take the tests
- Detailed solutions for your learning and improvement
CHOICE OF OFFERINGS
We can customise the Aptitude Tests, Questions, and Content Delivery depending on the requirements. The Following are the standard possibilities offered. Pricing varies depending on the features, hosting duration, and product choices. Some of the configurations possible are listed below. Contact us for further details and clarifications if any.
- Screening based on existing Tests in PraKtiz
- Custom Test Design + Screening using PraKtiz
- First-round screening on a turnkey basis
- Praktiz Test toppers for direct recruitment
- PraKtiz Level 1 for 1st years and 2nd year students of the college
- PraKtiz Level 2 for final years going for recruitment
- Topic-wise tests for training and conceptual understanding
- Installation on college LAN (1 year, 2 years, 3 years usage license)
- Cloud installation (3 months, 6 months, 1 year usage license)
- Praktiz Aptitude Tests for Placement preparation
- Test Series for MBA admission in India
- Tests for GRE and GMAT preparation
- Topic-wise tests for conceptual understanding
- 1 Test a Week, 2 Tests a Week, and 5 Tests a Week Schedules
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Aptitude training necessary?
The first round of Corporate Recruitment of freshers is usually an Aptitude Test. Only students who clear the Aptitude Test shall be eligible for the interviews. In a highly competitive environment training will help to stay one step ahead of the competition. Yes, preparation for aptitude tests is absolutely necessary.
Konfidence is a Kochi based organisation that operates in a niche area of equipping students for better careers. Our prime focus is on helping students perform well in corporate recruitments. Konfidence was started by two IIM (Indian Institute of Management) Kozhikode graduates Mr. Krishna Swamy and Mr. Kishan Kumar in the year 2004.
We operate mainly within the state of Kerala. We have a clientele consisting of more than 20 colleges including the top Engineering and Management institutes. We offer training to the students of our partner colleges working in tandem with the placement and training cell of the college. We also offer online training programs.
Our guidance and training have helped thousands of students secure placement with reputed companies in India and abroad. We have helped partner colleges maintain above-average placement statistics which in turn has boosted their brand image. We have the highest customer retention in our domain. Our training programs have also helped students get admissions to reputed higher study programs in India and abroad. Our technology-enabled learning and assessment platforms - PraKtiz and PraktizTech – have good market acceptance.
Our Training faculty comprises of a team of subject experts in Quantitative, Logical and Verbal Ability with training experience ranging from 3 to 18 years. Founder Directors of Konfidence with IIM background are also part of the training team.
Our career guidance team has unmatched expertise with about two decades of experience in the sector. Having observed various trends and swings themselves, they have the exposure and capability to give the right guidance to the seeker.
Deep understanding of the niche in which we operate – Continuous adaptation to the changing needs of the customers – Implementation of the best practices and robust processes evolved through years of experience – Experience and expertise of the faculty – Focus on Quality over Quantity – all these are the key factors which differentiate us from the rest of the pack that offers similar programs.