We help students convert the placement opportunity
Konfidence operates in a niche area of equipping students for better careers. Our training programs help students perform well in corporate aptitude tests. We offer the training at our partner colleges working in tandem with the placement and training cell of the college. We also offer live online classes using Google Meet.
18 years of experience in coaching students for placement and higher study admission tests.
Training programs are all managed and overseen by IIM graduates. They also take a sizable portion of the training sessions offered by Konfidence.
We mentor the students toattain their true potential.
An integrated suite of one-to-one mentoring and the best of training materials, videos, tests and software platforms.
OFFERINGS FOR COLLEGES
Aptitude Training Programs
- Courses offered in colleges as per the placement cell’s requirements
- On Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability
- By faculty with up to 20 years of training experience
- 2 Day, 5 Day, 10 Day, Weekly and Semester-long training programs
- Company-specific tests and training for major recruitments
- Comprehensive Performance Reports based on aptitude tests
- Online Aptitude sessions using Google Meet also offered
Online Test Platform – PraKtiz
- An assessment tool to understand the recruitment preparedness of the students
- Gives students the much needed Online Test practise
- Covers Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, and Data Interpretation
- Gives students familiarity with patterns of prominent recruiters
- Engages students fruitfully during the placement hour
- Complete control to placement officer on the conduct of the tests
- PraKtiz can be hosted in the college LAN or on the Internet Cloud Online.
- 1 year, 2 years, and 3 years usage licenses for Installation on college LAN
- 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year usage licenses for Cloud installation
Programming Evaluation Platform :PraktizTech
- An Evaluation tool to assess the coding capability of the students
- Technical Platform that preparesthem for placements
- Gives students an exposure to real-world programming requirements
- Acts as a Live Lab giving coding assignments to students
- Academic and Industry standard programming tasks
- Flexibility to add original tasks to the contests
- Tracks the technical progress of an individual student or a group of students
Our team comprises of IIM-Kozhikode and XLRI graduates to Engineers and English trainers who are highly experienced in Aptitude training and Career guidance and have experience in corporates.